he aesthetic of this model allows families to feel the rest and relaxation of their beach vacation without losing any of the functionality of their daily lives. Sea greens, delicate blues, crisp whites, rich browns all live harmoniously in this meditative environment. With molding and decorative accents adding depth to a very simple backdrop, the Brady model creates a Zen effect in a home that meets all the needs, emotionally and practically, of a larger family.
Designed With Who in Mind?
A large younger family who very much enjoy their vacations to the coast and want to bring that slow place shore life into their own home.
A relaxed and coastal take on a classic look.
1. Wainscoting that starts in the foyer and flows up the staircase creates depth and adds light.
2. The powder room sink sits in a freestanding wood vanity adding a lot of characters, as opposed to a traditional pedestal sink.
3. Frameless glass shower door and oversized tub turn the master bath into a master spa.
4. Built in cabinetry and desk in the bonus room creates the perfect environment for families with multiple children who need a place to come to draw, create and get homework done.
5. Molding on the great room ceiling creates crisp lines and depth and makes the gorgeous paint color pop.